Material Evaluation Technology
- Metallographic structure analysis
- Fracture surface analysis
- Mechanical property evaluation
- Corrosion resistance evaluation
- Lifetime evaluation for high-temperature equipment components
The microstructure of metallic materials is deeply connected to mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. Therefore, we are working to improve microstructure analysis techniques and fracture surface analysis techniques for metallic materials so that these can be used to improve product quality.
We are also working to develop lifetime evaluation techniques with the goal of advancing maintenance technologies for high-temperature equipment components.
Click here for inquiries about Hitz technology